Google

Saturday, August 06, 2005

General : Sayonara... kamo...

Well, I'm going back to Melaka tml, ending my fun time with DSL haha. I might or might not be able to update the blog as often as I can, so just posting a few thoughts up:


Speed Grapher: Watched the 1st 3 episodes and I can say I'm impressed. Gonzo should keep this up. I soooo wanna kill the bitch that's Kagura's "mom". She starved her daughter just because she's jealous. That bitch!!! Grr... though i can't deny she did "persuade" Kagura's sensei "nicely".

Shuffle!
: Watched episode 2 (yeah, I'm slow) and I'm already falling for Kaede thanks to this :


oh , and phr4r Sia's 1337 skill with chairs:


Well apart from the the cliched plot devices like the kind, amnesiac, indesicive protagonist and the stereotypical girls, the fun parts are really with the KKK, SSS and RRR people.Obviously, females of such perfection deserve an army of slaves devoted to them, lol.

I'm also attracted to Primula-chan , well, since i have a predilection for quiet and "sticky" loli's. Hope to see more of her coming soon. I should go make PPP(Pretty Pretty Primula-chan) in the mean time.