Google

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

General : Hehehe.....

Well, to put it short, I've finally left EP for my new place. A few shortcomings here and there, but nevertheless, it's a 100 times better than EP. I'm finally able to use the internet as it's meant to be used :). For the time being, I'm sharing off a line with some housemates while waiting for my line to come, so I won't be downloading too much anime lest I earn the wrath of my housemates,:).

Benefits of my new place:

1. A good night's sleep for the 1st time in 3 months.
2. I finally get to use my blanket.
3. I can listen to music as much as I want.
4. I can use the Internet.
5. No more listening to wannabe Idols, motor gangs and shouting idiots.
6. I get to exercise more... (not sure if you can say this as a benefit, sometimes.)

I'll blog more later. I need to get some sleep....

Oh and head over to DarkMirage for some funny stuff.I especially like his blog.