Google

Sunday, March 27, 2005

General : Status Report and Google's Adsense.

For those still visiting my blog, I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates. My anime downloading has basically got kaput due to the unreliability of my dial-up which frequently times-out, disconnects itself and just basically slow as hell. I used to get speeds of 6kb/s on it, now, I'll be lucky to even break 3kb/s. That basically beats the purpose of me using it to download anime, as by the time I've downloaded 1 episode, the next two episodes will be out already :P.

On another note, I've appiled and got Google's Adsense, which I hope will be able to support my broadband costs of U$ 25 a month(exchanged from local rates).To anybody visiting, I sincerely hope you'll click on at least 1 ad(which is on the bottom of the side bar below the tag board) or maybe use the Google Search bar on the bottom of my blog to help me out. In the meantime, I'm trying out various methods(short of crime) to pay my bills and get back my broadband. A big thanks to all who's still supporting me.