Google

Saturday, January 29, 2005

General: Grand Opening

Well, just created this little blog for the fun of it and to post impressions of what's on my mind and such. Primarily, this blog will be focused on anime and manga sprinkled with random stuff i might decide to throw in from time to time.I hope everyone would enjoy their visit here and offer comments and suggestions from time to time.

On another note, i would really like to find some free webspace to host this blog as for some reason, my ISP blocks anything with .blogspot on it :(. I can only access this blog via dial-up connections so this can become a pain at times. If anyone's willing, I'll only need about 10 MB of webspace or so. My posts will mostly be text based as I think I can leave the pics out. If anyone can help, email me at kur0gan3[at]gmail.com.